We tried to set the web service with the use of SOAP 1.1. We set the following code in the Web.config
<serviceAuthorization principalPermissionMode="UseWindowsGroups" impersonateCallerForAllOperations="false" />
We found that it prompts the error(pls see the attachment) when calling it.
Basically, we want to make use of impersonation by setting impersonateCallerForAllOperations to true, but it doesn't work.
But We tried to use impersonation in SOAP 1.2, it works fine.
Since one of the application cannot use SOAP 1.2, we need to use SOAP 1.1
It works after I edit the impersonationLevel in the endpoint.
Retrieving data ...