I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to remote debug a ProcessBook Toolbar Add-In. I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and the following setup:
* remote computer is on the same domain as dev computer
* logged into remote computer with same credentials as dev computer
* run msvsmon.exe on remote computer (Visual Studio 2008 remote debugger tool)
* added the appropriate registry key to remote computer to recognize that I'm loading a custom add-in
* have the "Debug" tab of my project setup for:
* Start external program: C:\Program Files\PIPC\Procbook\Procbook.exe
* Working directory: \\dev-computer\c$\path-to-x86\Debug (this path is accessible to remote computer)
* Use remote machine checked, value = remote computer name
When I run my project in debug mode, msvsmon.exe (on remote computer) logs that I connected and ProcessBook starts on remote computer, but always with the error "'MyAddIn' could not be loaded. Remove it from the list of available Add-Ins?"
Is there a way to remote debug ProcessBook Add-ins? If so, please explain.