OSIsoft has today released PI Event Frames Generator 18.104.22.1689. Please visit vCampus Download Center and select "PI Interfaces" category.
This release is a maintenance release to correct some issues with the PI Event Frames Generator. It contains no new features.
- More efficient usage of CPU when many batches are cached – Recovery now uses the recovery start time specified on the command line.
- Child node events are no longer missed when they occur at the same time as the parent event.
- Referenced Elements to the events frames - are now generated.
After installing the PI Event Frames Generator on a machine which has never installed the PI SDK, an error may occur when running the interface. Please see this support bulletin for details.
Please see the release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, 7, 8 and Server 2012)
- PI SDK 2012 (22.214.171.1245)
- PI API 126.96.36.199