6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2013 12:09 AM by skwan

AF Element Attribute triggers Notification Analysis lagging problem

acote

Hello vCampus,

I have a started Notification which Analysis module triggers on:

- PI Point Any Change

- PI Point Is Good

- Target AF Attribute = YES (let's call it FLAG)

AF User toggle the FLAG to enable or disable the notification through its Analysis module. I noticed that there is a lag between the moment you apply the FLAG and the moment that same FLAG applies to the Analysis. I tried to establish if there is a time delay or an event delay but the behavior seems more random than logical. Can anyone provide explanation about this anomaly or any lead in resolving this improper behavior?

For example

1. Notification A with target Element A that contains an attribute with PI Point data reference (PI_X), The PI Point that is linked with PI_X receives new event every minutes

2. Element A FLAG attribute is set to YES at 11:59:01

3. PI_X receives a new event at 12:00:00, PI_X receives a new event at 12:02:00, PI_X receives a new event at 12:02:00, PI_X receives a new event at 12:03:00

4. Notification A is triggered twice with event instances at 12:02:00 and 12:03:00

5. Element A FLAG attribute is set to NO at 12:03:01

6. PI_X receives a new event at 12:04:00, PI_X receives a new event at 12:05:00, PI_X receives a new event at 12:06:00, PI_X receives a new event at 12:07:00

7. Notification A is triggered +3 times with event instances at 12:04:00, 12:05:00, and 12:06:00

Thanks guys,

Alex @ M+W Group