This is some hard to do if just using PI Notification. However, I think this could be achieved by some help for creating another PI tag. In spite of this, can I confirm some question please?
1. the condition "more than 3 times" : 3 values are just over the condition, or 3 values are must from the less than condition to over the condition
2. if the curve of this tag is the continous curve
Thanks for the reply, they will be a tag (example SOL.ST) that trigger and save the value\status of the source tag. And this was done in PI ACE calculation which scheduled every 15 minutes.
here are the answer to your queries:
1. the condition more than 3 times ; Yes,the value of SOL.ST are just over the condition within 3 hours
2. if the curve of this tag is the continuous curve then it will also trigger the notification
I've attached image to be more clear about the requirement.
Appreciate your kind assistance.Thanks
Sorry for my late reply.
If your notification will check the value of your tag just over the condition within 3 hours, it could be use PE function to achieve.
condition: 3 times over 100 in 3 hours.
1. make a PE point: if tagVal(SOL.ST) > 100 then 1 else NoOutput()
2. use a PI AF Attribute (SOL.ST.notification as the example) to indicate this PE point
3. In PI Notification, setting the trigger by PE function: EventCount('SOL.ST.notification',"*-3h","*") >= 3
Wish this could help.