3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2014 3:45 AM by Paurav Joshi

EventFrame Error: No Data

Paurav Joshi

Hello there,

Let me tell you what I have done in my work environment to run the Event Frames:

My machine has PI EF Generator installed.
      1. I created an EF template.
      2. Then to check my template is correct or not I am trying to create new Event Frame and assign reference element to that.
      3. The problem is that I am getting NO DATA in place of values in my attribute tab after assigning reference element.

I have created an Event frame Template as below:

1440.EventFrame-Template_5F00_1.jpg

Humidity is the attribute of my template. Please see below for reference element template and values:

1057.Element-Values.jpg

When I am validating my template by using new event frame option. I got error/warning(I don't know what's this) in the attribute tab. Please see below for the error :

7506.EventFrame-Error.jpg

After trying hell of  possibilities, once I got the values but after 1-2 seconds the error No Data came once again and I didn't get values. In that few moments when output came, I saw that the below error/warning was not there:

4477.EventFrame-Error1.jpg

Please guide me on how to overcome this problem.

• Re: EventFrame Error: No Data
          skwan

Paurav:

What was your intention for configuring the PI Point DR to have "Automatic" and Time Range Method of "Start Time"?

Paurav Joshi

Hey Steve,

I am creating Event Frame template here. I want to get attribute value of an element into this attribute of event frame.

Steve Kwan

What was your intention for configuring the PI Point DR to have "Automatic" and Time Range Method of "Start Time"?

I want value of the event frame attribute start updating at the start time of event only.

Paurav Joshi

Thanks to techsupport, problem is resolved  .
                  If anyone got the problem same as below,  the solution is simple that you don't have the data available at start time you provided in the event frame. I don't know why I missed that .

Problem with me is that I can see snapshot value only in the archive, after reprocessing the event queue, everything works fine  .