7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2015 3:36 AM by wudq_nj

PI Coresight 2014 is released

xwang

Hi PI Geeks,

PI Coresight 2014 is released.  It could be download from download center -> PI Clients now.

Xi Wang

vCampus team

• Re: PI Coresight 2014 is released
          JorgeBonomi

Great, how do I import PB displays into Coresight 2014?

asorokina

Hi Jorge,

First, you will need to configure folders for import. PI Coresight will monitor these folders for ProcessBook displays. See details in the Installation and Administration guide, page 45

Second, you will need to choose PB display from the Coresight homepage, see details in the User Guide, page 2

Both manuals should be available in the vCampus Download center.

Regards,

Anna

AxBrouwer

Hi all,

I have upgraded this week PI Coresight 2013 to 2014 on my test virtual machine. It was not an easy installation. After I had uninstalled PI Coresight and had re-installed it, PI Coresight 2014 was up and running, except for the search function. I cannot find any tag or AF element. Existing display are shown well and the values are updated.

In the Overview of the Administration Page, a yellow bullet with a question mark is showed in every column 'Indexed?'.

During installation I got the message 'PI Web API can only automatically set permissions on its configuration space when installed on a computer that is in a domain. You must ensure correct privileges manually.' I don't now which privileges!

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I thank you in advance.

Beside this problem it's great te see how ProcessBook Displays are shown in Coresight. A very valuable new feature.

With kind regards,

Axel Brouwer - CGI

My system: Windows Server 2012 R2 with the newest OSIsoft PI software.