10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2014 1:10 PM by mateustarley

PI AF SDK Online Course October 2014 - Introduce Yourself

Marcos Vainer Loeff

Hello everyone,

I am Marcos Loeff from the OSIsoft vCampus team and I am your facilitator for the next 3 weeks for this workshop.  I invite you to start your workshop here with the Syllabus page in order to know what you should do each one of the three weeks. I suggest you plan your training carefully to work a bit every day but frequently. You'll maximize your retention.

In case you have any questions regarding lectures, exercises, or anything else, you are welcome to post them in the thread called PI AF SDK Online Course October 2014 - Questions and Answers. (I have created a separate forum for questions).

The video lectures and all the information pertaining to the class can be found in the section here.

Finally, I would like you to introduce yourself briefly and share with us one goal for you during this workshop. I'll start first...

I am currently a member of the OSIsoft Virtual Campus team which will be soon PI Developers Club team. Previously I worked for 2 years as a Technical Support Engineer here in São Paulo, Brazil. I was the one responsible for the Programming Hackathon from vCampus Live! 2013. My areas of interest are machine learning, system identification, advanced/predictive control and of course development, mainly ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, JavaScript and native Android Apps.

My goal for these 3 weeks is not only to help you on the development using this .NET library but also to find new uses cases for it.