8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 6:44 AM by Jaison_Rodrigues

Generation of Pulse Data using Ramp Soak Simulator

Jaison_Rodrigues

Hi,

I am working on one of the requirement and to test the requirement I need a data to be generated in a particular pattern. For example, I have 4 tags which should generate 1 and 0. Let's name them as 'Master', 'Slave1', 'Slave2' and 'Slave3'.

'Master' would be set to 1 for the entitre cycle time. The 'Slave' tags set and reset alternatively. For instance, if 'Slave1' is set to 1, 'Slave2' and 'Slave3' are 0 and so on. I need to simulate data in this pattern. I have used Ramp_soak simulator to do so. Data should generate every second.  Below are my point attribute settings:

'Master'  Exdesc: (1,1)(16,1)(1,0) Span:1 Zero:1 PointType:Int32  locatiion1:0

'Slave1' Exdesc: (1,1)(3,1)(1,0) Span:1 Zero:1 PointType:Int32 location1:1

'Slave2' Exdesc: (1,1)(3,1)(1,0) Span:1 Zero:1 PointType:Int32 location1:5

'Slave3' Exdesc: (1,1)(4,1)(1,0) Span:1 Zero:1 PointType:Int32 location1:10

But I have no luck yet with these settings. Can anyone help me out in generating data in this pattern? Is there any other simpler way of simulating this kind of data?

Thanks