14 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2014 5:08 PM by atalwar

Configuring Calculations with PI AF Online Course August 2014 Run - Introduce yourself

Jchou

Welcome to the first online course of Configuring Calculations with PI AF. We have created this thread for all users who have registered for this August session to introduce themselves, and interact with each other in a secure way.

This is your space, so we'd encourage you to ask questions about PI Asset Framework or Asset-Based Analytics, answer questions posted by others, and also let us know how what you think about the online course!

If you face any issues navigating the course on the OSIsoft Learning Web site, please leave your comment, so we can respond to you faster.

To kick the introductions off, my name is Jie Chou and I am a Field Service Engineer based out of Houston. I will be the facilitator for this course. To help us get to know you better, please create a post introducing yourself, where you're from, and what you hope to learn from this online course. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to add them to this thread or shoot me a direct email at jchou@osisoft.com.

Thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it!

Jie Chou