Hello, new PI Coresight player here:
I have installed PI Coresight 2014 following the installation guide as much as possible, no problem so far also post installation tasks completed ok. However, when I access the Coresight site from my computer (using IE11) and try to create a new Display dragging a PI point and selecting Trending (or any other one) the object is created successfully but I receive a red error notification that reads "Unexpected Error", and it doesn't say anything else. I also noticed that the Display is not saved.
This is my configuration, due to some constraints, mostly because it is a test system, I have everything in the same physical server (2 physical quad-core processors, 16GB ram, 200GB hdd):
- Windows Server 2008 R2 fully updated (joined to our domain and no antivirus installed).
- PI Data Archive 2012, with three PI Points only.
- PI-to-PI Interface (replicating from another PI Data Archive)
- PI AF Server 2014 R2 (User database created via PI Explorer, but no elements created yet).
- PI Coresight 2014, which also installed PI Web Api and PI Indexed Search Crawler.
- Every task done via RDP using the server's Local Administrator account.
- Used a Domain Account for the Coresight accounts as suggested.
- The only specific steps I didn't follow were the ones involved enabling Kerberos delegation and disabling Kernel-mode authentication.
I'm a PI Data Archive Administrator, but can't figure out what's going on here, I believe it has to be when it's saving the display but not sure where else to look.
Thank you for any help.