12 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2015 6:15 PM by aseck

Developing Future Data Applications with PI System 2015 -  Live Ask Me Anything "AMA" & Webinar - Wednesday, April 1st, 9:00 AM Pacific

aseck

"Developing Future Data Applications with PI System 2015"

Post Your Questions on March 18th through March 31st, 2015

Live Ask Me Anything "AMA" & Webinar on Wednesday, April 1st, 9:00 AM Pacific

Register now for the live event: Wednesday, April 1st, 9am Pacific Time
      (click here to get the time in your local time)

OSIsoft presents the first webinar in its new PI Developers Club "Developers' Café" webinar series! For the first time, the webinar will be run in conjunction with an "Ask Me Anything" AMA Session, where participants will be able to interact with the panelists using the live event platform's Q&A tool or via Twitter.

PI System 2015 with Future Data is coming soon and we know you are excited! To satisfy your craving for more information on future data in the new and improved PI System, OSIsoft will be hosting a Webinar/Live AMA session about Future Data Application Development with PI System 2015 on April 1st, 2015 at 9:00AM Pacific Time

OSIsoft developers will answer questions on Future Data as they are posted in this thread. On the day of the live event, demos and use cases based on the questions from the thread will be presented, and live questions will be answered during interludes. You will also have a preview of what's coming up at the UC TechCon 2015 Programming Hackathon (Registration already opened!)

Speakers:

• Denis Vacher, Development Group Lead, OSIsoft
      • David MolerDevelopment Lead, OSIsoft
      • Marcos Vainer Loeff, Development Support Engineer, OSIsoft
      • Alassane L. Seck, Technical Support Engineer, OSIsoft

You want to know more about Future Data? You want to see how it can be you can extend and leverage it programmatically? Save the date, this webinar is for you!

You can start asking your questions by posting them in this thread. The thread will close on March 31st 2015, and additional questions can be posted during the webinar or afterwards.

Click here to register.

We hope to see you in 2 weeks!

Reference Material: