6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2015 6:02 PM by sthowell

Configuring a Simple PI System Online Course March 2015 Run - Introduce Yourself

kholstein

Welcome to the first session EVER of the Configuring a Simple PI System online course. I hope you are all as eager and excited as I am to get this course off to a great start! We have created this thread where all users who have registered for the March run of this course can introduce themselves and interact with each other.

Please know that this is your space! We encourage and welcome you to ask questions about your Simple PI System, including questions on configuring PI Interfaces, creating PI Points, setting up buffering, etc, as well as answer questions posted by others and let us know how you're finding this course!

But first...I want to introduce myself. My name is Kelsey and I will be helping with this session of the Configuring a Simple PI System Online Course, along with your facilitator, Rajesh Gomatam. I am an Instructional Systems Designer at OSIsoft and have also worked in both Technical Support and Field Service. I am very excited to guide you through the course and help you learn how to perform common administrative tasks within your PI System.

Please introduce yourself in this thread so I can learn about you, your experiences with the PI System, and specific goals you have for this course. Additionally, please take advantage of this Community to share any thoughts or questions during this course. You can also contact me personally at kholstein@osisoft.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout this course! Thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Kelsey Holstein