2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2015 2:02 PM by asharma

Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook Online Course May 2015 Run - Introduce Yourself

asharma

Welcome to the May session of the Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook online course. We have created this thread where all users who have registered for the May run of this course can introduce themselves and interact with each other.

Please know that this is your space! We encourage and welcome you to ask questions about PI ProcessBook, as well as answer questions posted by others and let us know how you're finding this course!

If you face any issues navigating the course on the OSIsoft Learning Web site, please leave your comment here, so we can respond to you faster. Otherwise, thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it!

My name is Anubhav Sharma and I am a Field Service Engineer at OSIsoft. I am very excited to guide you through the course and help you learn how to build advanced displays in PI ProcessBook.

Please introduce yourself in this thread so I can learn about you, your experiences with the PI System, and specific goals you have for this course. Additionally, please take advantage of this Community to share any thoughts or questions during this course. You can also contact me personally at asharma@osisoft.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout this course!

Thanks,

Anubhav Sharma

Field Service Engineer

• Re: Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook Online Course May 2015 Run - Introduce Yourself
          giebelr

Hello,

My name is Rob Giebel and I am a Technical Support Analyst for The International Group. I am based at the Farmers Valley, PA location. I recently took the "Building Basic displays with Pi Process Book" course, and that was my very first experience with Pi aside from installing the software on PC's for some of our users. It's all very new to me, and I will be mostly in a support role for PI, but it was recommended that I take the previously mentioned course, as well as this one. I'm currently very busy as we are short staffed in the IT department right now. I'm not sure what to do as far as a final project for this, but I will try to come up with something after watching the videos and doing the exercises. Thank you.