3 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2015 1:57 PM by dhollebeek

How do I clear the error "Object Library invalid" in Processbook VBA?

DavidMFairchild

This is a fairly simple processbook display.  I have a lot of similar tags so I created a function to find them and create Values to put on the display that has one trend at the top.  When  you click on a tag value, the tag in the trend is replaced with the one you just clicked.  Except that the script quit runnnig and I now get the "Object Library invalid ..." warning when I try to compile the code.

I have checked the Available Referece dialog and haven't found any missing or inoperable references.

I'm using Procbook ver 3.3.1.1160 ( 2012 SP1 )

Windoz 7 Enterprise SP1

This is a very common problem with most Microsoft products but I haven't found a cure for OSI's products

Thanks,

• Re: How do I clear the error "Object Library invalid" in Processbook VBA?
          DavidMFairchild

I got the answer to this during the Users Conference.

The problem is that the VBA text part of the saved display looses it's reference to the display object.  You can verify this by looking for the "Display" object under the "(General)" drop down in the VBA Edit window (you won't see it).

The solution is to open processbook with the "/LOADTEXT <filename>" parameter in a command window or the "Run" dialog where <filename> is the name of the display with the problem.  LOADTEXT is a flag that will reload the VBA associated with Processbook displays.

I'd like to thank Don Lunasin and Dave Hollebeek for solving this for me.  Hope it helps you as well.