This is the recording of the PI Developers Club webinar Optimizing AF SDK for Large Asset Counts held on January 27th, 2016.
In this webinar, we talked about:
- Designing AF Databases for large numbers of assets
- Building a flat structure
- Creating and dynamically updating a hierarchy
- Implementing a calculation engine for
- Condition detection
- Historical analyses
- Mike Monacella, Enterprise Program Manager
- David Black, Senior Applications Engineer
- Jin Huang, Senior Software Developer
- Barry Shang, Development Support Engineer
Slide deck and code samples used in this webinar are posted at
For the full source code presented, see the PI DevClub discussion and GitHub repository below.
As always, questions and comments are welcome below.