This video is a guide for those who would like to contribute to the PI Security Audit Tools project! It covers the following topics:
- Fork the OSIsoft repository
- Install the PowerShell and GitHub extensions
- Clone your fork onto your machine
- Make changes to your fork. Commit and push the changes to GitHub.
- Create a pull request to submit your fork's changes to the OSIsoft repository
- Debug your scripts
- View the report
General guidelines on how to contribute to OSIsoft Open Source Projects can be found here: GitHub - osisoft/contributing: How to participate and contribute to OSIsoft Open Source Projects
And a big thanks in advance to everyone who is willing to contribute to this project!
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below. If you have any ideas for enhancement requests or bug reports - see the guide on submitting those here: Submitting Pull Requests, Issues and Enhancement Requests · osisoft/PI-Security-Audit-Tools Wiki · GitHub
PI Security Audit Tools Team
P.S. The audio is forthcoming