OSIsoft vCampus Live! 2011 is right around the corner! Our annual event is scheduled for Nov 30 - Dec 1 2011 in San Francisco. It is the best place to gain insight and in-depth knowledge on PI System technology and meet with fellow PI System professionals as well as OSIsoft developers and staff. There will be something of great and immediate value for anyone working with the PI System in this year's vCampus Live! event! The event is specifically designed for:
- Technology executives in the manufacturing, process and IT industries
- PI System developers
- System architects (especially those with enterprise-level roles)
- OEM and VAR software engineering staff
- System integrators and ISVs
- Enterprise PI System managers
- PI System administrators and PI System power users
- Anyone using PI System on a regular basis
Based on the feedback from the OSIsoft vCampus community, we are providing a unique experience this year with lots of hands-on sessions where you can try and learn existing and cutting edge PI Technology with an OSIsoft developer or specialized engineer. We will also have regular presentations filled with new and exciting developments around the PI System from fellow vCampus Community members and OSIsoft staff!
On top of that, there will be a Developers Lounge to give attendees a one of a kind opportunity to meet, network and talk with other OSIsoft developers in a relaxed environment.
It is the best opportunity to:
- Network and talk to fellow users of PI System from a technical perspective
- Learn more about PI System from fellow users of PI System as well as OSIsoft Product Managers and Developers
- Experience the development of applications using the PI System through the hands-on sessions
Register today to take advantage of the reduced rates for the Early Birds!