This year is very exciting for the PI Server team as we are getting ready to unveil the latest PI Server. During this year’s Users Conference 2012 in San Francisco we will be announcing PI Server 2012.
PI Server 2012 offers significant enhancements in performance, scalability, reliability and manageability while utilizing system resources better than ever before and this year’s Users Conference is the place for you to learn more about all these enhancements. Here’s where:
· The Partner Expo, on Monday April 23rd, is where you can find some of our early adopters like SISCO and Rockwell. These Technology Adoption Program (TAP) participants have already the power of PI Server 2012 and they are ready to share it with you.
· During the General Session keynote, you’ll discover how the PI Server is the foundation of the PI System’s evolution. The OSIsoft Engineering Leadership Team will walk us through cutting edge demos to showcase the performance and scalability of PI Server 2012.
· During the product talks on Day 1 and 2 you’ll find different sessions showing what’s new with PI Server 2012. You’ll get a chance see it live in both the PI Server 2012 breakout session, as well as the PI Server 2012 kiosk during the Product Expo.
· We’ll continue our discussion on configuration, visualization, asset centricity and the powerful analytic tools in other breakout sessions. Don’t miss your chance to learn how PI System Calculations can help you operate, maintain and improve the performance of your processes. Also, if you need to know when certain events occur—even when you are not at your desk—see how the PI System can provide this information using PI Notifications.
· During these same sessions, we’ll also introduce new capabilities like organizing and visualizing your data by business events with PI Event Frames through the PI Data Access products.
· And last, but not least, the Product Education Day will help you prepare your existing environment for the upgrade to PI Server 2012, so be certain not to miss this one!
We hope to see you at all the PI Server 2012 related talks and don’t be shy, we want to hear your questions and impressions! So register to the OSIsoft’s UC 2012, attend the presentations, and raise your hand or send us an email at email@example.com.
PI Server 2012 Team