This is the material for the talk "Build PI Applications Faster with PI Web API Client Libraries" held during the PI World SF 2018 Developer Track.
1. Visual Studio Solution
2. PowerPoint Presentation
Click "Download ZIP" on the right-side of the toolbar or fork and clone to your local repository.
This talk and source code have 10 examples:
- Example 1 - Authentication
- Example 2 - Retrieve basic PI Objects: PIElement, PIAttributes
- Example 3 - Handling exceptions
- Example 4 - Updating PI Point description
- Example 5 - Retrieve data in bulk
- Example 6 - Update data in bulk
- Example 7 - PI Web API Batch
- Examples 8 and 9 - Web ID 2.0 client generation
- Example 10 - PI Web API Channels