This is the material for the "Developing Modern Web Apps Using Angular 5 and PI Web API " hands-on-lab held during the PI World SF 2018 Developer Track.
1. Two Visual Studio Code Projects
3. XML to be imported in PI AF
4. PowerPoint Presentation
Click "Download ZIP" on the right-side of the toolbar or fork and clone to your local repository.
The screenshot below shows the sample app used in this lab.
This lab has 5 exercises.
- Exercises 1 and 2 are about retrieving the cities geolocation.
- Exercises 3 is about getting live and performing calculations.
- Exercise 4 will explain how integrate your app with PI Vision 3.
- Exercise 5 is about PI Web API Batch
The Virtual Machine for this lab is available on OSIsoft Virtual Learning Environment whose link is below: