Hi, I need clarification on how the event frame reconciliation works on PI AF Restart.
I have event-triggered event frame configured as following:
We are using notification rule with webservice delivery point to notify us about activated or deactivated condition. I need to better understand what happens during following scenario:
t0: Even started
t1: PI AF restarted
t2: Event ended
What i observe is:
- at t0 the event frame is generated (lets call it ef1)
- at t1 (sometimes) another event frame is generated (lets call it ef2)
- at some point of time after t1 the ef2 looks is deleted
- Are there guidelines of how long the reconciliation process takes?
- Will PI AF always delete second event frame?
- is there possible circumstances there both event frames would remain open with either one of them not having end timestamp even after the logical closing of the event?
- Is there a possibility that PI AF would delete both events and create a new one instead?