3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2018 3:03 PM by vkaufmann

ENABLED not RUNNING Analyses'

satishpenmetsa

Hi All,

Everything was working just fine till yesterday. But now I'm not able to generate Notifications. This is because my Analyses' now want to stop Running and be in Enabled state. I thought it might have been because I was getting disconnected multiple number of times from Microsoft Remote Desktop (due to poor internet connection) while performing tasks/operations on OSI Pi System Explorer, may be it was taking a lot of load. So I decided it to give so time (overnight). But still it is showing the same. Tried creating another Analyses, thinking their might have been some configuration issues arised in previous Analyses, but even the new Analyses is also stuck in Enable mode. Can someone help me figuring out this issue. I've attached screenshot of my Analyses.

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.23.25 AM.png

I also had a look at the solution from this post: PI Analyses stays in Enabled state only , but in the logs I'm getting I cannot find anything related to Analyses Template. Though I have a different issue. Please have a look at that and let me know if that might be blocking me. Have attached the logs screenshot for reference.

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.24.54 AM.png

Thank you for helping.