I have these, perfmon points created for health monitoring;
- Point Count
- Disk Space
- Rate at which points are flushed to disk
- Out of order events sent to the snapshot.
- Rate of successful event addition to the archive
- Total of events in the overflow queue files.
- Rate of archive events read
- Number of overflow queue files (0 if only the primary queue is active).
- Events read from the snapshot.
- Total number of defined points. This number includes the Connector Point Count
- Number of seconds until the archive is projected to shift. This time is not calculated if the archive is less than 20% full.
- Percent of used records in Primary Archive File
- Archive cache records in memory
- Events sent to the snapshot.
- Events sent to event queue.
- Number of events in the primary queue file.
- Total Unflushed Events
What others should i include?