I have a problem where some random pi opchda tags are not updating unit i restart an interface. This interface is setup for failover so there is two interfaces primary and secondary. I have compared the interface config setting of both interfaces and there are slight differences, two of which are /HI and /sio are enabled on the secondary. The other main difference is that the PIOPCHDA and UniInt versions are different on both the primary and secondary. Other things i have checked are PIBufss is running on both, location1 and location4 settings and also instrumenttags are correct and updating on scada opc viewer. I have also checked DCOM settings and they match.
I have so checked the interface logs files and Developer load structure error is appearing.