I have got a requirement to provide access to one PI Vision display and restrict the access to other display.
Below are the steps i have performed and still unable to access the display.
- User is already a part of AD directory group, so no need to create any Trust for him. ( The user is an external user)
- Created new identity with External users.
- Created new Mapping and relate with the external users identity.
- Added the external users identity to Data and Point security of the tags with read permission.
- In Computer Management > Users & Group > Groups > Add the user into PI Vision Users group.
- Created a new display in PI Vision and add the requested tags into it.
- when i tried checking the external users group and user name in display settings, unable to find user group or user name in it.
I would like to know the procedure to provide read access to one PI Vision display and restrict the access to other displays.