8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2018 3:04 PM by pascalnass

RtReport Installation issues

pascalnass

Dear community,

I have tried several times to install RtReport (version 4.1.0 beta) on a windows server 16 standard with new installation of Pi historian. I have checked in the "prerequisite" the versions to be used and I have them all or higher versions.

the Installation seem smooth (server 4.1.0 beta), the role and feature are being installed, however during the installation I get the following message.

insufficient privileges.PNG

Then the installation stops and gives me the following log information out of the log file

--- >>> Setup Module 18

IsMSIInstalled> Unable to obtain Related Products for Upgrade Code {}. Returned error: 259

Module (RtReports 4.1.0 v4.1.0) will be installed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went in SMT, checked the security mapping and trust.

I am connected as PIadmin and have the "proxy_127" trust created for piadmin.

in PI SDK in the connection options, I have windows security and pi trust as second.

Could anyone tell me what step I am missing?

I have "repaired" (in uninstall, you select repair) pi Archive, PI WEB API, PI batchview 2012.

Cheers,

Pascal