2 of 2 people found this helpful
"Pt Created" Is the first value written when a PI tag is created. If you wish, the event can be deleted. If there are no values in the archive for that tag, you will receive a current value of "No Data".
As @Thyagarajan said, "Pt Created" is the fist value when tag is created. If tag is not getting updated then based on the interface you mapped i would suggest you to check below parameters.
e.g. OPC DA interface
1) Point Source (Matching Interface Point Source)
2) Location 1 (Matching Instance ID of the interface)
3) Location 4 (Matching scan class defined in the interface)
4) Instrumenttag (Matching your OPC Item)
5) Location 3 (If you are using advised)