2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2019 9:50 AM by Lal_Babu_Shaik

PI Vision Error: Cannot connect to server 'XY'. Please examine connectivity to the remote PI AF Server as well as ensuring the impersonated client user can be delegated to the server.

Chaba

Hi,

In PI Vision we use a table with Search Criteria from AF. It works fine, listed the elements and attributes, but when I use the filtering for Asset Attribute (for example attribute Alert = 1), in Internet Explorer it works, but in Crome the Vision give me the following error: "Cannot connect to server 'XY'. Please examine connectivity to the remote PI AF Server as well as ensuring the impersonated client user can be delegated to the server." and the table is empty.

The weird thing is that after I tried it in Chrome, the IE give me errors too, but the following in every five sec: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: system" and the table is empty.

We have an other AF server for an other site, and it's working for them. We use same PI Vision server, and same PI data server, only the AF servers are different. IT checked the configuratuions, and delegation settings, but they can't see any differencies, that could cause this problem.

If anyone have a solution or any idea what sould we recheck in configurations, please share with us.

Thanks!